LATHER, the Modern Apothecary, is known for our unique, natural-based personal care products. The LATHER customer experience is based on a foundation of talented, positive and motivated individuals. We invite you to join our diverse, dynamic and supportive team by applying for the open positions below:
Customer Service Coordinator
The individual in the Customer Service Coordinator position will be responsible for providing customer service and account management for our hotel clients. The position will have direct client interaction in addition to working collaboratively with our Hospitality Sales and Supply Chain teams, distribution and transportation partners
responsibilities will include:
• Process purchase orders and follow status of orders from fulfillment to delivery
• Communicate and elevate concerns and issues with clients, orders or deliveries to internal teams
• Communicate with distribution partners to verify orders were received and are being processed
• Expedite and revise shipments as needed to provide clients what they need, when they need it
• Create and distribute shipping documents, as required
• Maintain shipment records and communicate effectively with the accounting department to ensure accurate and timely invoices are sent to clients
• Previous Customer Service experience required; experience within the hospitality industry is ideal
• Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to connect with a varied clientele, on the phone, in-person and by email
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment, while managing multiple competing priorities
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and ownership of tasks
• Experience working with warehouses and/or shipping companies is desired
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
• Previous experience with Magento, Salesforce.com and Syspro is a plus
• Must be able to work in the United States
Please send a cover letter, resume, and desired salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed and provide the requested information will be considered.
LATHER Pasadena seeks a friendly and responsible person to fill a full-time/part-time sales associate position. This position involves building relationships with store management, staff, and customers.
Candidate must have excellent verbal communication skills with good attention to detail.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Maximize sales growth for all product lines
• Plan, coordinate, and organize sales activities
• Provide outstanding service to customers
• Three years retail experience is a must
• Flexibility - willing and able to work weekends
• Self-starter with high level of motivation and follow-through
Our company offers a fun environment and salary + commission. Salary DOE.
Position is full-time/part-time - Approximately 20-37 hours per week.
Please submit your resume and an introduction letter explaining your interest
in the position to email@example.com