Pure Shea Butter
PAIRS WELL WITH
- KWkim w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agothis is great for after
this is great for after a shower
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA little harder than I
A little harder than I expected to be softer
- MMonixxloveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love any natural oil/butter!!
OMG!! At last! A spa quality brand has products that aren’t ruined with fragrance or essential oils... I honestly DO NOT UNDERSTAND why most people hate the smell of pure cocoa butter/shea butter/Argan oil? Personally I LOVE them all!! Ive been looking for body products with quality ingredients that were more spa like that had at least ONE thing not smothered in nasty fragrance or added oils, bc honestly they already smell so divine and sensual anyone who doesn’t like those smells I’m highly suspicious of... Then BOOM I stumble across Lather and I have to say I am extremely impressed with there items and quality of ingredients and also what they do not use “the nasties”. I am SO glad I found a place to purchase most of my at home spa splurges to indulge in (Which means locking myself in the bathroom for 4 hours doing every scrub/bath bomb/oil/hair mask/scalp scrub/face mask/mask for every part of the body along with treatments etc. I know I’m extra at) Even though most items do contain some type of fragrance *sigh* it’s such a small and limited amount that I do not mind it at all and I recommend there products indefinitely!! Seriously if you want to bring the spa to you all you need is some lather products, some Bed Bath and Beyond bath caddy/foot bath/body brushes/spa decor and lastly get yourself some quality skincare like drunk elephant, Clarions, Dior, etc. take your phone or fav book, get a nice candle (or 12) and surround yourself in total bliss!
- CBCheryl B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoShea Butter
Need to offer a larger container vs purse size
- MMollyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoPersonal taste
I didn’t care for this product - too sticky, didn’t care for the scent - on the other hand my mom LOVED it - I sent her mine and she is so happy!