- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoI Use It As a Body Wash
I originally bought this for my fine, thin, dry hair but found the formula too rich and weighty. My mistake. However, I recently ran out of body wash and decided to use up this shampoo in its stead. Highly recommend! Used as a body wash with a pouf, it's thick and moisturizing and creamy and left my skin unbelievably soft and hydrated (perfect for Pacific Northwest winters). And I can use even less of a quantity than I would with a body wash.
- DBDiane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI was very happy with
I was very happy with the product. My hair feels much cleaner and more manageable,
- JJacquelineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo luxurious
I'm obsessed with this shampoo. It creates such a rich lather with the tiniest amount of product. My hair feels squeaky clean afterward and not the least bit dry or coarse.
- DBDee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTerrific!!!!!!!!!!! Love it
Terrific!!!!!!!!!!! Love it
- LWLisa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBaobab and Shea hairwash and conditioner
I have frizzy, dry hair and dry scalp. I have tried many, many options. I really like the way this makes my hair feel and it covers and spreads over wet hair well. My only negative is I am not crazy about the scent. I plan on adding some essential oils to take care of the issue. Since it so effective, it is not a major issue!