- BHBrittany H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 26-35What is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your skin concern? Fine lines and wrinkles, Texture, Dullness, Dark spots/discolorationDid the product help with any of the following skin conerns? Texture, Dullness, Dark spots/discolorationWhen did you use the product? WeeklyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA must have!
Let me start off by saying I am an exfoliant junkie. I have used all the top brands’ physical and chemical exfoliants since I was 19 years old. When I saw this glycolic brightening mask with such GREAT ingredients I knew I had to try it and it did not disappoint! The day after my first use I noticed a different in the brightness and texture of my skin. I use this once a week for 10 mins..yes you may feel some slight hotness on your face ( I hate the word burn) so I would use it for 5 minutes then work your way up weekly as you feel fit. And yes you’ll notice some redness for about 20 minutes after you use it (that’s normal) I seriously have fallen in LOVE with lather skin care and I will definitely be having this mask apart of my long term skin regimen.LATHER1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a great review & adding insight on how to properly use this product! I love this mask at night so the redness has time to settle as a sleep. We are so happy this helped you brighten up your skin & improve texture!
- CCJI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 months agoMade my face very irritated and bright red.
My skin has never been sensitive with Lather or any other brand of products. I purchased the mask based on the recommendation of the sales woman. However, within a minute of using this product, my face was very hot, burning and extremely red. I immediately rinsed with cool water. My face stayed red and irritated for several hours.
- JGJoanne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy skin always feels smooth
My skin always feels smooth and well hydrated after I use it.
- ADAshley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove it!
I love this product! I have been using it for years now. It smells great and leaves my skin smooth, non-textured, and bright. I usually do the clay mask first, followed by this mask, and finally the honey moisture mask. It’s like an at home facial!
- SYSanghee Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoStrong but it works.
It is quite strong for my skin and it leaves my skin red and hot for quite a long time (about a day). I had some red spots(some were swollen) for two days and I felt some roughness on my skin on 3rd day(I would say I felt dead skin). I used my gentle scrub on 3rd day and I was amazed how my skin felt - so soft and all the redness was gone! I would say this mask does works, but I'm afraid trying it again. I might have to applying a small amount next time.