Blemish Control Cleansing Gel
PAIRS WELL WITH
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your skin concern? Oily spots, Dark spots/discoloration, Blemishes, DullnessDid the product help with any of the following skin conerns? Blemishes, DullnessWhen did you use the product? Twice a dayWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat cleanser
Love the cleanser. Light but totally feels clean after use.
- KTKeisha T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoCleansing Gel
I like the clean feeling after using with the blemish serum.
- MOMichelle O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSimple and gentle cleansing gel.
Simple and gentle cleansing gel. No super harsh ingredients that can make your skin more sensitive. Keeps skin clean and healthy.
- JPJessica P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoStarted using this cleansing gel 3 years ago and am still obsessed
Right before my wedding, I reverted back to my teenage years and started developing acne again. I couldn’t find a product line to work long term or work without drying out my skin. I tried the sample pack of Lather’s acne prone skin set and was immediately hooked. I’ve been using these products for over 3 years and my skin has never been more clear and healthy. I’m always trying new products but this face wash is a beloved staple. I recommend lather to everyone, especially if you have acne prone or oily skin like I do!
- SLSophia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorth the try.
It’s definitely like 62-70% effective for me. Sometimes it doesn’t work unless I apply it on my spot 3x/day before its effective. I’ve cystic acne so it’s not easy to get rid of.
I’ve oily to combination skin. Been using it for over a year now. I think everyone should try it at least once.