- LFlinda f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your skin concern? TextureDid you enjoy the scent? Not applicable, I purchased an unscented productWhen did you use the product? Twice a dayWould you recommend this product? YesRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoonly pure shea butter works for my skin
i like it alot but i noticed the texture can be grainy and not smooth when i apply to my skin. i think it may be the pureness 100% shea butter.
you get use to the texture not smooth and once you apply it will smooth out. i really have dry fingertips for some reason don't know why but only pure shea butter works without my fingers getting scaly and skin peeling.
- MSMichelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? CombinationDid you enjoy the scent? Not applicable, I purchased an unscented productWhen did you use the product? Once a dayWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest Shea Butter EVER
I love this product . It really works . I use it on my legs and feet every night without fail
- KWkim w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agothis is great for after
this is great for after a shower
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA little harder than I
A little harder than I expected to be softer
- MMonixxloveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI love any natural oil/butter!!
OMG!! At last! A spa quality brand has products that aren’t ruined with fragrance or essential oils... I honestly DO NOT UNDERSTAND why most people hate the smell of pure cocoa butter/shea butter/Argan oil? Personally I LOVE them all!! Ive been looking for body products with quality ingredients that were more spa like that had at least ONE thing not smothered in nasty fragrance or added oils, bc honestly they already smell so divine and sensual anyone who doesn’t like those smells I’m highly suspicious of... Then BOOM I stumble across Lather and I have to say I am extremely impressed with there items and quality of ingredients and also what they do not use “the nasties”. I am SO glad I found a place to purchase most of my at home spa splurges to indulge in (Which means locking myself in the bathroom for 4 hours doing every scrub/bath bomb/oil/hair mask/scalp scrub/face mask/mask for every part of the body along with treatments etc. I know I’m extra at) Even though most items do contain some type of fragrance *sigh* it’s such a small and limited amount that I do not mind it at all and I recommend there products indefinitely!! Seriously if you want to bring the spa to you all you need is some lather products, some Bed Bath and Beyond bath caddy/foot bath/body brushes/spa decor and lastly get yourself some quality skincare like drunk elephant, Clarions, Dior, etc. take your phone or fav book, get a nice candle (or 12) and surround yourself in total bliss!