Rose & Shea Hand Therapy
PAIRS WELL WITH
Antioxidant-rich olive leaf extract has moisturizing and purifying properties that help soothe, soften and protect skin.
Revitalizing / Illuminating / Balancing
From steam distillation of the Bulgarian rose, this fragrant water has therapeutic properties, helping refresh, soothe and moisturize skin.
- AAAriel' A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoA good product!
What a nice fragrance! I have to say for myself that I didn't experience as much of a benefit to my hands that I thought I would.
- CVCarol V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNice Scent, Quickly Absorbs, Nourishes the Hands and Elbows!
Love the soft scent of roses while it softens my hands. I really like the after feel of it also - not sticky at all! Absorbs while protecting my hands from the chilly fall temps.
- HTHARRIET T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGifts so I have not
Gifts so I have not tried them but smells great!
- RRobynI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLoved traveling with
I just got back from 3 weeks in Spain. I used the Rose therapy lotion everyday on my whole body. Love the feel and smell.
- MOMichelle O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI am loving this new
I am loving this new hand therapy. The smell is delicate and not overwhelming. The cream goes on smooth is is not greasy. Can use this product day or night to help maintain soft skin especially during winter months when we tend to use warmer water to wash our hands.