Shine Control Face Lotion
PAIRS WELL WITH
- HDHelen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks great
This really does control the shine. Very smooth. Skin feels great. No odor. Only takes small amount, thinner consistency than expected, so comes out of tube quickly.
- LPLynn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks GREAT!
Love it! Cant wait to try it in the heat of the Summer. I love that you are cruelty free. Thanx
- AAmbroseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoUndetectable Light Shine Control - Perfect for Glass Foreheads from Botox.
I have my forehead Botoxed for Chronic Migraine. It gets shiny although my skin is dry. A drop.of this and it appears normal, either under SPF or make up. The other brands are too strong and !save a different texture on my forshead.
I also put a drop on my nose. Im 65+ and simply had oily skin until my early 50s which is when I discovered LATHER -I am 3,000 miles away. I never met anyone with a dry nose. Because the technology in make up has changed and it lasts a long time and is light weight I put a drop of this on my nose instead of powder.
*****I hope Emily reconsiders the decision to discontinue this. She also suffers from migraines and this product controls "the glass effect" of Botox.*****
- DDanielleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSo refreshing
I love this moisturizer so much. Its lightweight but truly hydrates my skin while balancing oil production. I love the tingling sensation from the essential oils as well.
- SLSophia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoNeutral
Not a fan. It was super watery. If you opened the cap, the product would leak out very easily. I did use it for a few weeks after my ehhh impression but I don’t. It had a slightly unpleasant smell, super watery, and it stinged my face. It semi improved the shine on my face but nothing dramatic. It just didn’t work on me!