Avocado Mint Hair Repair
PAIRS WELL WITH
Invigorating / Freshening / Herbal
With a fresh, clean aroma, mint helps awaken and refresh the senses.
Strengthening / Nourishing / Restorative
Rich with oleic fatty acid, avocado oil helps reinforce skin and hair's barrier, locking in moisture.
- DDDee D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? Prefer not to answerWhat is your hair color? GreyWhat is your hair type? ThinningWhat texture is your hair? ThinDid the product help with any of the following hair concerns? Dryness, FrizzDid you enjoy the scent? I really enjoyed the scentWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoAvocado mint hair repair
Very moisturizing on my fine, frizzy, silver hair. Does not weigh my hair down, scent is amazing!
- ZGZina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoAllows for moisture back into
Allows for moisture back into my hair and makes for easier comb out.
- SLSandra L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it! I use it
I use it on non hair wash days!
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI already bought my second bottle!
My hair feels so much stronger when I use this hair mask! Nice refreshing smell as well!
- KYKim Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Leave-In on dry, fine hair to create volume and condition
I have been using the Avocado Mint Hair Repair for years…from way back when it originally came in a jar. I have fine hair with fragile ends, and I actually use it as a LEAVE-IN hair conditioning, smoothing sealer. After shampooing and drying and styling my hair I take a little pea-size amount and spread in on the palms of my hands and then gently pat my hair all over. It creates shine and volume on my fine hair while conditioning and sealing the dry ends. My favorite Lather product!