Store Manager-Phoenix Location
To get in touch about this position, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Who We Are
LATHER offers unique wellness products made with the best natural ingredients gathered from around the world for experiences that help you glow, inside and out. We take all our cues from nature, ensuring that every product is thoughtfully formulated to deliver daily wellness and joy.
Found in LATHER branded retail stores, high-end boutiques and spas and resorts, LATHER not only offers a variety of products for women and men- we also seek to educate and give our customers a unique and elevated experience.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to oversee the daily operations of our store in Phoenix, Arizona. At LATHER- our Phoenix store is known to be a trendsetter in customer service and client retention- with a devoted customer base that has been developed with intention over many years. You will be the one leading the in-store team to ensure smooth running of operations, education, and customer service to maximize sales, and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in this role accompanied with knowledge of diverse business matters such as sales, marketing, merchandising, etc. An effective and proactive retail manager will simultaneously be able to coach each team member to strive for success and exceed goals, in an uplifting and collaborative fashion!
At LATHER, our objective is that our retail stores be managed in an approach which guarantees both a consistent and exceptional customer experience while achieving sales goals.
- Recruit, hire, train and maintain a team of associates focused on engagement and education while ensuring each customer receives exceptional service.
- Create daily, monthly, and weekly goals based on company forecasts.
- Track and analyze results and achieve key KPIs including; sales, events, inventory, secret shop scores, VIP growth and more.
- Establish and maintain key communication rhythm, including monthly team meetings, weekly one-on-one with sales associates, accompanied by weekly and quarterly business updates.
- Organize, coordinate, and facilitate in-store events with the support of the LATHER team and in cooperation with our event booking processes.
- Continue to train and educate both seasoned and new associates to ensure the team is well equipped with the education needed to serve all LATHER customers.
- Inspire and lead your team by embodying our core values of Exploring, Nurturing, Caretaking and Problem solving.
- Choose a continuous growth mindset with a commitment to personal growth and self-awareness.
- Establish relationships with neighbors, like-minded businesses vendors and community members.
- Leadership disposition - A visionary leader who is naturally warm towards others with an intrinsic drive to exceed goals and celebrate successes.
- Retail experience - Has a deep understanding of the retail environment; an expert in smoothly running operations, delivering experiences to customers, and have proven sales floor leadership.
- Getting product on people - You're excited to share our products with people and educate around our unique formulations + their ability to deliver daily wellness experiences.
- People leader - You've led retail team members before and understand how to coach, educate, and inspire a team.
- Community connector - Leverages an entrepreneurial approach to building a brand through relationship building and creating unique experiences.
- Record of accomplishment- Has achieved or exceeded success metrics 90% of the time throughout career.
- Stamina and positive attitude - Thrives in a challenge; is solutions focused; will see bright side of situations, despite adversity and continues to strive for the best team and customer experience.
- Radiant beauty ambassador- You're passionate about clean beauty, self-care, and wellness!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- In person
Additional details for specific location:
Our Phoenix location assists with customer care calls from the LATHER website. We work closely with our digital customer care team to offer solutions and excellent service. This responsibility was given to our Phoenix team based on our positive reviews with our customer approach and knowledge of general LATHER info.