Location: Pasadena, California
What we're looking for
We are looking for a team player who loves people and project management to join our team! This person must have a sense of urgency, love to juggle different tasks, have excellent follow-through and love checking off to-dos. The Sales Coordinator will work to support LATHER’s Sales Team by providing exceptional service and timely solutions for our clients while also supporting the CEO and Director of Sales. Responsibilities include providing support for the Sales Team, project management, and working to find timely solutions to client requests. It will be necessary to work collaboratively with the CEO and Director of Sales to meet the changing needs of the business and manage many details simultaneously.
In addition, the Sales Coordinator will work closely with LATHER’s Operations, Accounting and Product Development teams to successfully execute new product launches, store openings, marketing events and support client needs. The successful candidate will be an organized, analytical problem solver, client service-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player with a proven record of multi-tasking and achieving results.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Provides support to the sales team by performing the following:
- Acts as project manager for marketing initiatives including quarterly mailers, email campaigns, and other client outreach
- Helps with trade show coordination and set-up/take-down
- Maintains customer account list and reporting metrics
- Coordinates various events and special projects
- Follows up with customers as needed
- Provides information about inventory, SKU’s and warehouse
- Acts as a department liaison coordinating communication & projects between sales, operations, product development and accounting teams.
Provides direct customer support to clients by performing the following:
- Collaborates with the Operations team to develop shipping analyses
- Supports the Hospitality Fulfillment Coordinator to solve urgent customer requests
- Executes new account Set-up
- Manages custom assembly projects
- Manages hotel website deploying sales initiatives and announcement
- Books travel and maintains the CEO’s schedule
- Background and experience with operations, customer service and project management preferred
- Experience within a hospitality setting is highly valued but not required
- High level of knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented individual that maintains track of multiple customer requests and projects at once
- Organized, effective, problem solver who is self-motivated and team-oriented
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of a growing company. This includes, but is not limited to, taking on new and different responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
Local Candidates Only. Please click here to apply for the position.