Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Pasadena, California
What we're looking for
As Supply Chain Analyst you will work as part of LATHER’s Operations Team to maintain optimal inventory levels and a steady flow of products. Logistics responsibilities include coordinating domestic and international shipments, forecasting product demand and overseeing outside warehouse and shipping relationships. You will work collaboratively with suppliers to adapt production and shipments to changing client needs and manage many inventory details simultaneously. You will also work closely with LATHER’s Sales and Product Development teams to successfully execute new product launches and support our high levels of client service. Successful candidates will be analytical team players with a successful history of multi-tasking and achieving results.
- Accurately forecast product demand given client ordering history and information from Sales.
- Provide consistent follow-up and communication both internally and externally.
- Place cost-efficient purchase orders and follow up with suppliers to achieve timely deliveries.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of shipping and inventory transactions.
- Provide accurate and timely communication/analysis to clients when needed.
- Track inventory at warehouses, process inbound and outbound orders and transshipments, compile client orders and evaluate trends.
- Coordinate transportation for efficient distribution.
- Work closely with suppliers to create a reliable and effective supply chain to support business goals.
- Ad hoc analysis to assist Sales and ensure an efficient supply chain.
- A degree in Business Operations or a related field is recommended.
- Background and experience with inventory management, transportation strategy and demand planning is ideal.
- Experience with managing warehouse relationships, importing and/or exporting is desired.
- High-level analytical abilities in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft applications.
- Previous experience working with ERP systems, specifically Syspro, is desirable but not required.
- Detail-oriented individual that can perform tasks and analysis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Organized, effective, problem solver who is self-motivated and team-oriented
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of a growing company. This includes but not limited to taking on new and different responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
Salary DOE. Company benefits include health care, dental, and 401K.
Local Candidates Only. Please reply with a cover letter, resume and desired salary. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications noted above and have provided the requested information will be considered. Please click here to apply for the position.