Relaxing / Soothing / Aromatic
With a unique floral and herbaceous aroma, this beloved flower has been used for centuries for its calming, sedating effects.
Refreshing / Energizing / Clarifying
With its fresh, medicinal, woody and earthy aroma, this clarifying essential oil is often used in steam rooms and therapeutic products.
- LRLori R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? SensitiveWhat is your skin concern? Sensitivity, Fine lines and wrinkles, BlemishesDid you enjoy the scent? Somewhat enjoyed the scentWhen did you use the product? WeeklyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThe ONLY one that works!!
I've tried them all on my scary calloused feet!!
This one works.
- RSRenee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? DryWhat is your skin concern? Fine lines and wrinkles, SensitivityDid you enjoy the scent? I really enjoyed the scentWhen did you use the product? When neededWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood Stuff
Love it! It does what it says it will do…removes rough skin. After using my feet felt soft and smooth.
- CMColleen m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing product
So I just used this once and when I tell you, I was IMPRESSED. I put the cream on and then used the stone to rub it in and WHOA. This product truly works. Will definitely keep as a staple item in my self care routine.
- VRVirginia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoReally good scrub. Never felt
Really good scrub. Never felt a scrub that make the feet feel smooth.
- NRNina R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSexy feet
Really enjoy on this in my feet, I work out 3 x a week and my tired feet feel refresh after use.