Honey Moisture Mask with Propolis Extract
PAIRS WELL WITH
Moisturizing / Purifying / Cleansing
A skincare darling, this super-hydrating skin humectant revitalizes skin's texture and relieves stressed skin.
- TATammi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 36-45What is your skin type? SensitiveWhat is your skin concern? Sensitivity, BlemishesDid the product help with any of the following skin conerns? DrynessWhen did you use the product? WeeklyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoAmazing for dry skin!
This is truly the best moisturizer mask I’ve ever used. My skin tends to run dry and just one use of this mask completely changes the balance of my skin’s moisture.
- SKSheila K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? MatureWhat is your skin concern? SensitivityDid the product help with any of the following skin conerns? Dryness, Fine lines, TextureWhen did you use the product? Twice a dayWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove
Best moisturizing face mash I’ve ever used. Are use this as a daily face moisturizer.
- BRBrittany R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoYour skin needs this!
I tend to have semi-oily skin, so I have always been afraid of moisturizing. I didn't realize how important it was to routinely moisturize to help control your skin and provide consistency with what it needs. I do this honey moisture mask 1-2 times a week,; since then, my skin has really balanced out and is more self-sustaining with it's balance between dry/oily. This honey smell is to-die-for and my skin is so soft in the morning.
- LELisa E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI look forward to using
I look forward to using at night! Absolutely love this product! Doesn’t feel to heavy and in the morning my face/neck are incredibly soft!
- LHL H.I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoBurned
This burned as soon as I put it on my face. I rinsed it off right away, but it continued to burn for quite a while.