Bulgarian Rose Phytonutrient Elixir
PAIRS WELL WITH
Soothing / Cooling / Balancing
This thick leafed, moisture-packed succulent is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids that soothe and condition skin.
Revitalizing / Illuminating / Balancing
From steam distillation of the Bulgarian rose, this fragrant water has therapeutic properties, helping refresh, soothe and moisturize skin.
- AAAriel' A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI love this scent. And
I love this scent. And I have to say that I'm very pleased with the how my skin looks and feels. I'm very pleased with this product and will be ordering more as needed.
- ARAlison R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSimply refreshing.
It is so refreshing and lightly scented. I use it in the morning and evening. I am packing it in my carry-on for my overseas trip as a “flight refresher.”
- NPNatasha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmells amazing!!
- HTHARRIET T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRefrigerate it. Wonderful
Refrigerate it. Wonderful
- DGDikran G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSimply the best in quality formula
Familiar with the actual essential oil in this product therefore was pleased that Lather has this in the line of exceptional facial products, the elixir is invigorating in the sense of scent and if you actually had smelled the same strain of rose with your eyes closed that's how it smells what it's derived from helps with skin surface and hydrated for me and mainly after application do a few reps of inhale breathing exercises reduces blood pressure in my experience, Perfect product for daily addition skin care and after cleansing.