Lip Conditioning Balm
PAIRS WELL WITH
Strengthening / Nourishing / Restorative
Rich with oleic fatty acid, avocado oil helps reinforce skin and hair's barrier, locking in moisture.
Moisturizing / Nourishing / Protecting | Softening
Rich in Vitamin E, protein and omega fatty acids, almond moisturizes and soothes skin, and helps protect against free radical damage.
- SWSusan#Naccumb3ns^ W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 56+What is your skin type? DryWhat is your skin concern? Fine lines and wrinkles, DullnessDid the product help with any of the following skin conerns? DrynessWhen did you use the product? Twice a dayWould you recommend this product? YesDid the product help with any of the following wellness concerns? OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLips Love it
put it on at night and my lips are soft in the morning
- JWJennifer W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAre you an employee of LATHER? NoHow old are you? 46-55What is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your skin concern? Dark spots/discolorationDid the product help with any of the following skin conerns? DrynessWhen did you use the product? Once a dayWould you recommend this product? YesDid the product help with any of the following wellness concerns? OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLong lasting moisturizing lip balm
It’s fabulous & amazing. This lip balm lasts all day w/o having to reapply :))
- SLShelley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYour lips will thank you
This is the best lip balm I've used as it is very hydrating. I do apply it with my fingers so that the heat from my fingers helps to soften the product.
- DDaniVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoLather Superfan but not of this product
I want to start this review by saying that I am a hardcore Lather enthusiast. I have so many products and use them for all skincare. This one bad lip balm review will not change my opinion of their other products. However, I bought this product for night use with the honey moisture mask as recommended by one of the employees at the store. From first use this product has been gritty and grainy. it sputters out of the container and doesn't spread well. This product doesn't hold up against the tremendous quality of the other products and was a total waste of twelve bucks. While I'll pass on this product, I'll continue to try new products and buy skincare.
- PHPatrick H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoDid the formula change?
The formula seems waxier and less buttery than before. Maybe the product is just stiff bc its new.
New tube packaging is fine. I still use a Q-tip for sanitary applications.